This award recognizes Delhi alumni who, over the years since graduation, have made a dedicated, continued and outstanding contribution to their chosen field of endeavor, as well as to their community and college.
- Must have graduated from SUNY Delhi at least twenty (20) years prior to receiving this award.
- Must be successful in and have made a contribution to their chosen career field.
- This chosen career field does not have to be in their field of study at Delhi.
- Must have exhibited some current or past service or involvement to their community/region.
- Must make or have made some contribution to SUNY Delhi. This contribution can be service on committees, recruiting support for new students or for graduates, exceptional monetary support, etc.
NOMINATION DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 1st
Alumni Association Awards are presented annually at Alumni Weekend which is
held the first weekend in June on the Delhi campus.